Data security is a top priority for Meya, and Meya believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Meya’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- Let us know as soon as possible when you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability by emailing us at email@example.com. We vow to acknowledge your email within 24 hours.
- Provide us a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within one week of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Meya service. Please only interact with domains you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Testing https://www.meya.ai, as this is just our marketing site
- Denial of service
- Social engineering or phishing of Meya employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Meya’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Meya and our users safe!
While we appreciate security reports, at this time we do not offer monetary compensation for the following reasons:
- We receive numerous reports ranging in importance from various people around the world.
- Often, there is a connotation of required payment, sometimes with negative backlash if payment is not sufficient or provided.
- We cannot take the time to differentiate between good and bad actors in this ecosystem.
- Instead, we rely on semi-annual manual penetration tests combined with other automated testing.
Changes to these guidelines
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://www.meya.ai/bugbounty.
Meya is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated June 21st, 2019.